Monday 29 July 2013

Loved Again Vintage

So once again I have stuff on sale. There a new tea shop called Loved Again Vintage at 24 Princes Avenue, Hull, sat between Union Mashup and Lounge. As well as teas and cake etc it also sells a range of vintage clothing and items ranging from clothing to crockery and furniture. If you'd like a cup of Earl Grey whilst you buy a Bakerlite radio this is the place to go. You can also book it for parties in the evenings.

Loved Again Vintage
 I've hired a shelf to put various my propolis products, lip balm and polish on. Initially I put everything I had complete with information cards onto a shelf with a couple of frames of drawn comb.

Propolis items
It wasn't the most aesthetically pleasing arrangement of goods but they've since rearranged it so it looks more aesthetically pleasing, and tucked the excess items into a drawer -it's now a lot less clutered than the above photo and more in keeping with the rest of the shop. I've also since added my batch of lip balm which seems to have generated quite a lot of interest.

No, it's not my hand.
Currently they're stocking Propolis Tincture, Propolis Salve, Propolis and Tea Tree Salve, Beeswax Polish, Beeswax and Honey Peppermint Lip Balm and some empty 20ml amber dropper bottles.

Edit 16/4/2014: Loved Again Vintage was a pop-ip shop/cafe and has now popped off so is no longer around.

No comments:

Post a Comment